6/02/2012

Animated GIF's in Gmail: Love it or hate it?

Recently, I have been seeing more and more retailers utilizing animated gif's in their emails to add a fun or intriguing addition to their creative.

As an avid user of Gmail, I think it's pretty cool. I wonder though how many other email clients allow it to rotate? It certainly seems worthwhile if your list is predominately Gmail users.

Here are some recent examples I've seen:

Clinique: Summertime Rotating Hammock: click here
American Eagle: Front/Back Rotating Models: click here
Piperlime: Rotating Free Shipping Call Out: click here

Have any of you tried this yet? Please comment below with your thoughts and results!

Happy Emailing-

Stephanie

No comments:

Hi, I'm Stephanie

My photo
Orlando, Florida, United States
I am an Email Marketing Strategist. I help people look at what they want to say and find the best way to say it. I specialize in Permissions Based Email Marketing and am professionally Certified in Email Marketing Best Practices for 2011-2012.